Thread: potty training
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 02:29 AM   #10
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waysh0
How old was your yorkie when it was finally housetrained? I dont really want to crate Binky because Im gone for 8-10 hours a day somedays, so that is not going to happen. So I end up keeping him confined to the patio while Im at work. Well all is well until hes in the house. I dont know if hes aware to go outside to do his thing even though I take him to his piddle spot every hour when Im home. Im currently papertraining him to go in the patio. He goes when I put him ON the paper and stay there. BUT he wont go to the paper himself. Any advice would help greatly.
Welcome to YT! We keep an X-pen on an area of tile floor for Toto when we have to leave her alone [which, fortunately for us, isn't very often]. We put everything she needs in there [food, water, toys, little bed, wee wee pad and we make sure she has something to chew on] ... it works out great! She isn't happy about it, but there are times when we are forced to leave her!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!