Thread: Please Help~
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 12:16 PM   #2
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankita View Post
My Yorkie Gidget is 1 and a half years old..She will start pacing back and forth and won't stop with tongue hanging out! She acts like she doesn't even know us when this happens! I give her the paste for low sugar and after about 15 minutes she will get ok and be fine..I told our vet about this and he just said it was probably low sugar and I was doing right things..It doesn't happen real often ..maybe once a month or twice but, I worry as is this really what it is? 'Should I being giving her a different diet? She also has a sensitive stomach and won't hardly eat anything but wet food which I choose kind that is for sensitive stomachs..She won't eat the gravy kinds just the thicker ones. Is there some food I could give her that might help with this or has anyone elses dogs on here ever had these symptoms? I worry so about her and gonna also hunt a new vet..Thanks for any info I can get!!
[/QUOTE]

Okay how much does she weigh? Has she had a liver function test yet?

I think a new vet is in order. You might want to start with a full blood panel to see if anything is out of whack.

So book an appt with a new vet explain on the phone what your concerns are and that you want a full work up on your dog.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!