View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 02:56 AM   #8
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

Wow thanks everyone this is a good start... it sucks that Ireland and UK are out, but oh well... I have no clue where he wants to go. I've put my request for Germany and Italy, and of course Paris. I figure we'd start somewhere that the boat comes in. I'm not 100% if I even want to take a boat across. I think the idea of a cruise, but I'm more of a mediteranian or caribbean cruise, the Atlantic scares me.

I'm excited that this is actually doable. So here are my next questions... who do I call for more information on animal travel is it the boarder, a travel agent, etc? Does anyone know if major attractions are dog friendly, I guess there may be times when he has to stay in, but I feel much better having him with me, besides he really is part of my family. My other question is, is it safe for him to stay in the hotel if we have to go somewhere not dog friendly? Or is there a risk of him being stolen. (I don't know if this is a silly or legit question because I don't think you'd have to worry in Canada, or at least not if you were in a 4-5 star hotel.

Thanks.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!