Thread: Pony tail??
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 05:23 PM   #10
delicatepuzzle
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Thank you all! She's pretty special. And boy oh boy right now I'm finding out how LUCKY I am I was able to get her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
I agree that your baby is gorgeous!! Fantastic picture. Is that one of the Martha Stewart beds?

When I use latex bands, I take down my boys' topknots at night. However, I recently switched to using little scrunchies for casual wear and I leave those in overnight. The scrunchies are a lot easier on the hair when my boys wrestle and try to eat each other's topknots. I have to redo topknots at least twice a day.

Check out this thread: http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...-top-knot.html
yes that was a Martha Stewart bed, shhh I'm saving up to get one for her and Schmuckles for xmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieChick1 View Post
I take mine out every night for bed and massage their little heads. Maybe you are putting them in too tight?? You need to leave a little slack in them or you will end up with a bald spot up there too. I use little terry cloth scrunchies for daily use and only use clips or bands when we go out. Hope this helped a little, Good luck.
I always leave some slack in her pony tails and make sure when I use the clips that I'm not pinching the scalp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Tink View Post
ps! I have to say your puppy is one of the sweetest...prettiest i have seen in a while. love her coloring!
I just love me my chocolate. I'm on the search for a handsome chocolate male too.
delicatepuzzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!