View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 02:20 PM   #1
Cherie6446
YT 1000 Club Member

Angry What is wrong with Zoey???

Zoey is food orientated which is great for training BUT she will eat anything anytime. Yesterday I was washing my birds cages outside and she must have eaten some poop/stuff and threw up three times . My Gina (RIP) did this once and learned her lesson. Not Zoey. Today I let her out in the back yard with another cage ready to clean and she came back in and wouldn't eat her breakfast. Three barfs later I assume she licked the cage again.
She was spayed 13 days ago and since then she doesn't want to jump off my bed which is ok with me. I don't like her jumping from high places. This morning I didn't put her down on the floor when I brushed my teeth and when I came back she had peed on my duvet (feather comforter). My fault. I took off the cover to wash it in the machine and washed the area on the comforter with a sanitizer and put the comforter in a pile on the floor to dry. Later I stripped the bed and happened to see two more pee spots on the comforter which was within 5 feet of her wee wee pad.
Now I am po'ed. What a little brat she is.
Why is she regressing? Any thoughts?
Cherie
Cherie6446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!