View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 02:10 PM   #12
shawnzeppi
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo-boo View Post
Thanks for the advice everyone! I've decided to have Boo stay with his Nana until I get settled. She's very excited to get to keep her grandpuppy for a while. It's going to be tough, but my mom promised me that I can talk to him on the phone and my cousin is going to teach her how to use the webcam, so we can skype! I just feel so bad for leaving him. He's not going to understand that it's just temporary, he's going to wonder why his mom isn't there! But I know that this will be better for both of us in the long run!
Thanks for the support! Now that I've heard from you guys I feel confident that I'm doing the right thing for my baby!
First off, sorry you have to leave the great state of MI to find employment. I made the same choice years ago, and always feel a painful nostalgia when I return.

Understand your logic, but I would have gone the other way. That is because your Yorkie will bond strongly with your Mom and it will be hard for both to not see each other on a daily basis after 3 months.

Also, I would not speak to your Yorkie. I used to do that when I was away on business travel, and it just made mine crazy looking for me. Better off to just view him and not let him hear you IMO. Good luck!
shawnzeppi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!