View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 10:11 AM   #1
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Major Trips with Yorkies

So my boyfriend and I were planning a huge 3-4 month trip to Europe before we bought Harley (we're in Canada). Well Harley came along pretty quickly, and now my boyfriend and I are torn on what to do.

YTers I need help! He still wants to do the huge trip because of his fear of flying, he plans on boating over (ick)... But I don't know where Harley would be allowed to come with us. I've heard that there are really strict quarenteen rules in certain countries. I in no way would board my baby for 3-4 months so either he comes with or I don't go...

He suggested that he goes without me and I just fly up for a week here or there, in that case I could board Harley, or bring him with.

Please help me find information on how this could work. Thanks in advanced.

For the record, bf is a sweetheart and a good guy, he was the one who bought me Harley when I was really in need of a furbaby. He just really has his heart set on this huge Europe trip, blah. I wish he could just agree to fix his fear of flying (I know not as easy as it sounds) and then fly to Europe in a few trips rather than one.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!