View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 09:13 AM   #1
boo-boo
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Tough Dilemma, Need some advice..

So, here is my situation. I'm currently living in MI in a rural area and there are NO opportunities for employment here. I have a way to get out to Wyoming to stay with my dad to start out with, but his apartment doesn't allow dogs at all. I have to go out there where there is some potential for finding a job. My dilemma is this. I can either leave Boo in lower MI with my Mom until I get on my feet out west. She loves him like a gradpuppy and her little niece that lives with her is really good with him, and he loves playing with her. I know he will be happy there, but I won't be able to see him. Or, he can stay with my brother in Wyoming. They will take care of him, but aren't very warm and fuzzy when it comes to dogs, so he probably won't get loved on as much as he is used to. However, they are close to where I will be staying, so I will be able to see him every day and can go over there to take him for his daily walks and spend time with him. What would you do if you were in my position? I want to do what's best for my dog. It's breaking my heart that I can't have him live with me right away when we get there, but I have to make this move or else i won't be able to take care of him at all.
boo-boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!