View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 07:04 AM   #15
hugz4all4
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackenzie2270 View Post
Here is what I did about a barking dog. The dog barked half the night and during the day so I reported them to animal control they came out and gave them a ticket. It still didn't stop so I recorded it barking and took it to court. The judge told her if it did not stop that she would have a bigger fine the next time. It is a pain to listen to barking dogs. There is laws that are enforced and also a noise ordanance. on the dog control page on the internet it will give you some guide lines of your paticular city. You can look them up and print off a copy and send it to the people. It should stop.

My next door neighbors have a dog that did bark all day and all night. My mom who lives right across the street from me called animal control.. they did nothing.. not only did they not do anything about the barking, but not only that the dog is stick thin and isnt legally licensed and NOTHING was done. The neighbors parents, who live just up the road from them and us, threathend to KILL the dog if they didnt do something about the barking.. nice neighbors eh?? So they bought a bark collar. So now every time the dog try to barks it gets shocked. The reason why this poor dog is barking is because its starving, everytime she gets loose it runs right to where they keep their gargbage and a few years ago, she killed one of our rabbits that was kept in a outdoor enclosure, she tore the locked door off to get the rabbit.... its just a sad situation. I have given them food, given her food, etc.. just to help out cause I cant stand seeing the dog that way.
In your situation if a letter didnt work, I would try and knock on thier door and address it face to face and if that dont work then try the police or animal control. The dog is probably bored, lonely or whatever and thats why its barking all the time.
People really shouldnt own pets if they cant take care of them.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!