View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 03:49 PM   #1
Jessilee19
Yorkie Yakker

Smile My little Denali...

Hello everybody

I wanted to share with everyone on YT about my little boy Denali. I posted about two and a half weeks ago when i first got my little guy and have been enjoying him since. He opened up with both my boyfriend and I very quickly and although he is bonding with the both of us i can't help but notice an extra special bond he shares with his mommy. He is 4 months old today and doing great which makes me very happy. He loves to chew on everything and occassionaly nibbles on our toes when he can catch us off guard so we have been working on that along with his other training. He uses the potty pads normally but sometimes i feel like if he is angry with us or feeling spiteful he will go on the carpet-I'd love to hear if anybody else's babies do this or if it just takes more training to break that habit. He rides great in the car, typically he just falls asleep and he loves going out with us to the pet stores and the doggy beach(where he swims with his little life vest on). He loves our 5 month old kitten and plays with her every chance he gets--We've had her since she was 7 weeks old so she was not too happy when he got here but she warmed up to him within that first week and now they play together all the time!(They are about the same size and age so it works out really well) I'm very happy to have my little Denali in my life and although he can be a handful he is everything i could have wanted and brings more happiness to my life than i thought possible
And on a side note-- I know i haven't posted anything really but i do read everyone else's posts and i have found a lot of information that i have found to be very informative and helpful in taking care of Denali to the best of my ability so for that i wanted to say thank you to all of the people on YT!
Jessilee19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!