View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 05:35 AM   #3
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzieg View Post
I wanted to share this with you all. It is not my own words, and I think I've read it before somewhere in cyberspace, so it is not an original. Just a nice motivational picker-upper to read; Happy Sunday YT community!

There once was a woman who woke up one morning, Looked in the mirror, And noticed she had only three hairs on her head. Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today." So she did And She Had A Wonderful Day.

The next day she woke up, Looked in the mirror And saw that she had only two hairs on her head. "H-M-M," she said, "I think I'll part my hair down the middle today." So she did And She Had A Grand Day.

The next day she woke up, Looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. "Well," she said, "today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she did And She Had A Fun, Fun Day.

The next day she woke up, Looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head. "YEA!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!" Attitude is everything.

Be kinder than necessary,

For everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Live simply,

Love generously,

Care deeply,

Speak kindly.......

Leave the rest to God
Thanks just the ticket for a Sunday. I like this quote too: I may not be able to change the world I see;
But I can change the way I see the world within me.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!