View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 02:57 PM   #9
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
WE HAD HIM IN JUST ABOUT A WEEK AGO THE VET SAYS HE HAS A GRADE 6 MURMOR AND DIDEN,T GIVE US MUCH HOPE THE LAST TIME WE WERE IN SHE SAID THINGS HAVEN,T CHANGED --i WENT OVER TODAY BUT THERE WASEN,T ANYONE THERE Sat AFTERNOON---BUT I DON,T THINK THERE IS ANYTHING THEY CAN DO-----WE HAVE BEEN EXSPECTING IT----BUT LIKE I SAID I AM STILL GLAD HE CAME TO LIVE WITH US ---IF HE WAS BACK AT THE BREEDERS HEAVEN KNOWS WHAT KIND OF LIVE HE WOULD HAVE HAD AND AT LEAST WITH US HIS SHORT LIVE HAS BEEN A GOOD ONE --WE ARE RETIRED AND COULD SPEND ALOT OF TIME WITH HIM AND WE SPEND THE WINTERS IN FLORIDA SO LAST WINTER HE WENT WITH US AND FLEW HOME ON A PLANE WITH US ----ALSO HE HAS EIGHT GRANDKIDSTHAT HE LIKES TO PLAY WITH ----I THINK HE HAS HAD FUN ----THE THING NOW IS TO SEE THAT HE DOSEN,T SUFFER ANY
Oh dear I am so sorry for you and your boy. It is so heartwrenching. It is so wonderful that you have shown your boy lots of life.

I hope there is a way to keep him painfree.

There maybe other owners on here who have faced the same situation as you, and maybe able to share their thoughts and suggestions.

((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!