View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 02:15 PM   #6
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkielover39 View Post
My yorkies tolerate food pretty well. They like table food better than anything. Everytime we go to a fast food restaurant, they got to have their hamburger, or they really get upset. She does have diarrhea a bit, but it's nothing extreme. Scrambled eggs, good idea, I'll do that. Well the bowel movement that had black under it was formed and extremely hard like rock hard where it was black but softer at the top. What a yuck conversation. LOL. But she had 4 more bowel movements this evening, one right after another until she got it all out, that was loose, and they all were mixed with red bloody discharge. I just wonder if that is normal after just having pups. If it's not, I know it could kill her, and I'd need to figure out how to get her care. I might have about $50 and that is about it. Will vets take payments for care or do they always expect it all up front? My cousin is a vet, if all else fails, I'll get ahold of her and see if she can help.
My suggestion is to get ahold of your cousin who is a vet and ask your questions.

I'm sure she would be able to help you out. Also with diet and nutrition for your nursing bitch.

good luck
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!