View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 11:06 AM   #4
talkalot
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
Anyone that is thinking about getting a new puppy should take this warning
we adopted a morkie from a breeder just outside chatham a little over a year ago-----brought him home (we live in kincardine ont) made an appointment with our vet and took him in for a checkup-----he had the worst heart murmor that our vet has ever seen --------------i phoned the breeder right then from the vets office and told her -----she said that most all small dogs have heart murmors and it should go away---- my vet said the opposite--that this one was away too bad and we would loose our new puppy -----i asked the breeder if she had had a vet check the pups when they were born -----she said no that it was too exspensive and not needed ---- scooter has been a good dog --for the length of time we have had him-----so i am not sorry that i got him -----but do not --i repeat ------do not --------get a new puppy from anyone without first being sure it has had a good vet look it over ---
before you pick it up ---once you have one at home it.s yours in more way's than one---youcant part with them after you have them heart murmor or not
How is your puppy doing now? What did you name him and does he show any signs of heart problem? Wishing you the best!!!!
talkalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!