View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 10:22 AM   #1
mikeb
Yorkie Talker

Default A note for any new morkie puppies

Anyone that is thinking about getting a new puppy should take this warning
we adopted a morkie from a breeder just outside chatham a little over a year ago-----brought him home (we live in kincardine ont) made an appointment with our vet and took him in for a checkup-----he had the worst heart murmor that our vet has ever seen --------------i phoned the breeder right then from the vets office and told her -----she said that most all small dogs have heart murmors and it should go away---- my vet said the opposite--that this one was away too bad and we would loose our new puppy -----i asked the breeder if she had had a vet check the pups when they were born -----she said no that it was too exspensive and not needed ---- scooter has been a good dog --for the length of time we have had him-----so i am not sorry that i got him -----but do not --i repeat ------do not --------get a new puppy from anyone without first being sure it has had a good vet look it over ---
before you pick it up ---once you have one at home it.s yours in more way's than one---youcant part with them after you have them heart murmor or not
mikeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!