View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 03:03 PM   #29
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamers Mom View Post
Hmm remember my post about Beamer being under the shed when it was raining?

Well, today he went out the doggie door around 10:30 this morning. We do have a large fenced in back yard. About 10 minutes later I called him in so I could give him his morning brush and comb. Couldn't see him in the yard at all! Called and called. No answer! So, Bruce went around the yard again looking, he went to the shed and called under for Beamer. No response! He checked the perimeter again, no holes in the fence where he could have got out. Both of us are worried at this point. So, I check out front and call him, just in case he had found a way out. No response! So, I see a guy mowing a neighbours yard, so I ask him if he had seen a little Yorkie. He hadn't but he would keep an eye out for him. So, Bruce gets in the van and drives around the neighbourhood. I go out the back yard again and call Beamer again, no response. I went to the very back of the yard and look over the fence to see if he could have got out at the back. No sign of him.

So, I come back into the house and call a neighbour to see if her daughter would help search for Beamer. As I am on the phone, I look outside again and there is Beamer, just sitting by the shed!!!! I go out and walk towards him and as I get to him he rolls over on his back for a tummy scratch!!!!

I call Bruce on the cell to let him know Beamer is OK.

He went to Home Depot to pick up some fencing stuff to put around the shed.
He hadn't been able to look under the shed, neither of us could get down - and if we could, we could probably never get back up

Beamer had to have been under the shed again and just ignored us calling him. Guess it was cooler under the shed than laying in the yard, although he could have come back in through the doggie door anytime he wanted.

What the fascination with the shed is I have no idea - and I have a feeling that if either one of us could get to look under the shed we would find a set of car keys that Bruce has been missing for months.

Yup - Friday the 13th!
Ok I have to ask. Were you in your pajamas this time? ha ha
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!