View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 02:39 PM   #21
stovesj
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stovesj View Post
I have the Magtag Neptune front loader washer and dryer and HATE them. Well, at least the washer. There is no way to adjust the water level. You may save a lot on water but because it uses less, but it doesn't "float" the dog hair off it just spreads it around. The problem with that is it ends up on things that didn't start with hair on it and even ends up on the inside of your clothes. UGH The other problem is the washer dances across the floor and sounds like a helicopter during the spin cycle. It makes the house vibrate to the point where things slide across table tops. I kept wondering why my hubby was moving my candle holders so close to the edge of the table. Well, it wasn't him, it's the darn washer! Ours is on pedestals and on sub flooring which compounds the problem. Maybe if it was on a concrete floor with no pedestal, it would not do the dance. My next set will be back to the top loader style.
I need to add another comment. My machine takes almost an hour to do one load of wash. Now it takes me twice as long to do my laundry and it still comes out with dog hair all over the clothes.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!