View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 01:05 PM   #2
laci32
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MochaBoyMom View Post
I got new neighbors and their dog barks all day, for hours and hours, with only few minutes of break in between. A number of us got together and wrote them a letter but they didn't do anything in the day time, but at least take the dog into the garage at night. My problem is that when I take Mocha out to potty, that dog would follow Mocha on the other side of the fence. Mocha can pee with that dog barking okay. However, when he tries to poo and that dog started barking (somehow the bark is worse when Mocha is pooing, maybe he can smell it or something). Mocha would get startled and stop pooing half way or all together.

How can I get that dog to stop? Is it okay to go buy one of those ultrasonic silencer and use on that dog? I really dislike that dog but it's not his fault, his owners just did not train him correctly. So I don't really want to hurt him. Is the ultrasonic device bad for dogs? My friend told me it's directional and that if I aim at that dog instead of my Mocha, it will not harm my baby. But what about the other dog?
The problem with those ultrasonic silencer it's not only going to bother the other dogs ears , But your babies ears to .A sound is a sound high pitched no matter which direction you aim it at . They both will hear it.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!