View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 12:50 PM   #1
sadesmom
Yorkie Yakker

Default Training questions in general

I have had Sadie for 1 year as of tomorrow. She is 1 year and 2 months old. I know that you can't rely on them to be fully potty trained until 1 ( that's what her breeder said) but she is past that now. We have had issues with her forever, since about June she has been good, off and on. Sometimes she will go out and poop on her own, she will poop inside depending sometimes once a week. The pee is about 99% trained, sometimes she just pees inside for no reason. Now, I leave the screen open ( it's broken so she can get out) so he goes right out but my question is what can I do so she knows hot to tell me she needs out? Yesterday she literally scratched until I opened the door but this isn't 100%. Any advice on the door thing would be great. She also never comes when called. Ever. She responds to her name but never comes. She backs off and runs. Any advice is great! I know the training is taking so long because I've gotten lazy in the past since I'm used to golden retrievers who are practically trained at 3 months.
Thank you in advance!
sadesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!