View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 10:09 AM   #5
KJLive
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamilee View Post
Thankyou he's so cute everyone loves him. Well we had problems with him and eating from when I got him which was at 9 weeks. So he eats a variety of dog and human food which is only ever chicken. It is only 3:50 am here and don't have emergency vet around so I was going to take him to the vet in the morning. So you don't think it is anything serious? Thankyou so much
It's probably not serious but again, we are not Vets on here so my rule of thumb is call the Vet first and ask the YT clan after. If it's 3:50 AM there, than I understand not being able to contact the Vet but still wanting some answers. We all know what that feels like. I just want to make sure that you don't take my advice over calling your Vet.

BJH had some good advice too. The bad gas may be from all the different foods he is eating. Try and find a food he likes and stick with it. Boiled chicken, if that's what you are giving him, won't give him gas but it's not enough "nutritionally" for him. You will want to solve the food issue as soon as possible so you are not preventing him from getting the proper nutrition he needs as a puppy.

Hang in there, keep a good eye on your pup, and give your Vet a call when he opens in the morning.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!