View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 11:27 PM   #12
Snow Yorkies
Biewer Passionate
Donating Member

[QUOTE=alpayton]Sorry to be a little OT here but Sue...if you ever need an agent to get your little ones thru customs for you or anything, I can get you the number of a guy I have used before in Atlanta when I imported from Hungary this summer. He was excellent! He retrieved my 2 yorkies from Air France, took them thru customs, took them to his kennel, cleaned their cages, let them eat & run around for a while (after being cooped up for over 24 hours!), and then took them back to the airport for their flight on to me in Nashville later that night all for around $150. It was well worth it! The pups arrived to me in tip top clean carriers and smelling A OK! they did NOT smell like dogs that had been travelling for over 30+ hours! They were not skiddish like I thought they would be either. This kennel was came highly reccommended to me and I thought I would pass it on if you hadn't heard of it before so that if that need ever came about, you would know that it existed. Let me know if you want to know the contact info.

Thanks for that info.. very sweet of you to give me another resource. I live 5 hours from Atlanta, and if I they were shipped again it would be to B'ham AL. and that is 3 hours from me, so I don't mind doing the other two hours. I am usually so excited to get them I don't think I could wait any longer than I do already... But you never know different circumstances could come up and I may need to use that service... I will diffently keep this in mind, just in case...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!