View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 09:48 AM   #15
BonBon
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijingirl View Post
I had so badly wanted to feed Orijen! It's from my home province and I LOVED that...knowing that all the ingredients are local (although I'm in the US now ) But, Snickers was still having problems while on it, so I had to stop feeding it. (We still don't know what exactly his problem is. Waiting on test results now).
Anyway, I know what you all mean about the dog eating better food than you...I've been home cooking for Snickers now and am SO picky about what he gets. I've never cared so much about my own food. The dog really does, literally, eat better than me. haha. As soon as we get things squared away with him (FINALLY figuring out what is wrong with him...he just had a ton of diagnostics done at UT), and then I get a nutritionist to get his food in place, I will have to work on eating healthier myself!
I'm sorry to hear that! If he needs something with a little less protein, you might look into Acana - it's made by the same company. Another great company (also Canadian) is Petcurean.

Hope your baby is better soon.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!