View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 08:26 AM   #6
yorkie_mama22
Currently Suspended!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellababy08 View Post
OMG I have a neighbor that does that to...they moved in there house a few months after we got ours...I was out walking Bailey and she seen her ask what kind of dog she was I told her Yorkie....well it wasn't long after that she got her a Yorkie pup (she was so cute) well a few months later I see her out walking a black lab I asked where the baby was and she tells me she rehomed her cause she was tried of cleaning her crate out everyday and bathing her cause she would potty in the crate I asked how long did you keep her in there..pups can't hold there potty but an hour or so, she tells me she kept her in there all day why she was at work...I was shock!!!...well they had the lab for a few years than he was gone and now they have a little Jack Russal...they have had him about a year now I feel so bad for him cause I know one day they will get rid of him as well...we have been in our home for 8 years now and I have seen 3 pets come and go from there home its sad that people can just throw there pets away like the trash when they don't want them anymore. And I still have my old lady who is 14 yrs now and I have added another Yorkie and 2 kitties. I could NEVER re home any of my pets that just wouldn't be an option for me!!...I seen her just the other day, Bailey, Bella and I was out for our walk and she came up to me and say OMG is that the same OLD Yorkie you had when we first moved here I said yes I don't throw my pets away like yesterdays trash I love them!!! and I kindly walked away.

That's terrible. This girl has had about 5 different dogs THIS YEAR! Along with a bunch of cats too. She has the one dog still but thats because he came after the first big one.

She's had about 3 other dogs that I know of around two years ago. It's sick!
yorkie_mama22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!