View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 07:13 AM   #8
princessizzy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris pancake View Post
So we got Paris for our 7 year old (don't scream we realized we were making a hugh commitment) she is a more neurotic mom then I was with my children (I was extremely neurotic) Yesterday we took Paris in for her check up and to be microchip-ed. She about had a fit and said she had a few questions for the doctor. Thankfully the doctor is very patient. She asked all her questions then she asked"to examine the microchip before they inserted it into her so she could make sure she knew what they were putting in her" Obviously they could not show her the actual microchip but did show her an example. Then she wanted to see the needle etc. Well the needle is bigger than I even thought. Then it was time, we let the vet tech hold Paris while they did it when Paris yelped she cried is was so sad. We have had a long talk about yes it was hard but sometimes you have to do hard things because they are what is best. God help me when she has a actually child! I think I will have to warn he future husband!
My daughter Tiffany is the same way... She already has plans to go to Michigan State for vet school.... She also told me that Izzy IS NOT going to be micro chipped until she is fixed...Thet way she will not feel the needle... ( she found out how big the needle is ) And she even told our vet this... He was so impressed that she knew this info that he let her come in the back to look around... Then before we left she told Doc that she was going to buy his practice after she was done with school..lolol... She's VERY outspoken..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!