View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 06:52 AM   #61
ally173
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytainea View Post
By chance yesterday I drove past a holistic pet food shop in my area. I have been reading so many things about the raw diet that I went in to see if they had it and ask some questions. The lady in the shop was raving about it and extremely helpful. She gave me fee samples of 3 different kinds. I got 2 NV beef medalions 2 Primal Duck nugets and a small scoop of Aunt Jeni's Home Made in the Chicken flavor. I gave Britain a beef medalion for breakfast after thawing in the fridge overnight to see if she would like it and she seemed to love it. She ate it right up. She never does that with her kibble...1 or 2 bites and she runs off to get into trouble.
I really like the ingredients of Aunt Jeni and that its all organic. I think that I will go this weekend and pick up a small tub. It comes in Chicken, Beef, Rabbit, Goat, Lamb and Turkey varieties. They also have Turkey Rabbit Beef and Chicken for Cats. Of which I have 2.
Does anyone else have any experience with this brand?

Side note: I also picked up a bottle of Petzlife Oral Care Gel while I was there. I was dancing circles that they had it.
i started introducing aunt jeni's and cooking it first. should i be adding supplements.
my dog has been on homecooked diet with no supplements so i am afraid she's not getting the nutrients she needs.
i was looking a natural supplements but not sure which one to use; any suggestions?
thanks
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!