View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 05:30 AM   #1
Madara Uchiha
Yorkie Talker

Default Leg and Arm Fractured, or Sprained?

As you know, some Yorkies are very squirmy. And for my 6 month old yorkie, Shade, that's apparently his favorite thing to do. This morning at about one, I was carrying Shade to the den and he squirmed out of my hands and leaped out. I tried to catch him but he jumped pretty far. He jumped so far that I guess he panicked and flipped over. He landed on his side and whined with his right arm and leg straight out. He made a screaming sound but it stopped when i gently picked him up. I gave him a few treats to see if he'll eat (of course he will :P) and then I set him on his bed. It seemed as if he was a loss in balance, falling over and not seeming to be able to walk without tripping. Now that it's 8:30, I set him on my bed and he's running around and walking like normal without pain. But when i touch his right arm and leg, he either pulls it back it stares at my hand. I want to take him to the vet but my mom's still asleep and i'm only 15 so i can't drive there. What do I do? Is his leg sprained or fractured? Or is he just sore from the pain?
Madara Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!