View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 03:32 AM   #12
Pinehaven
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzieg View Post
Freedom of speech [sharing an experience] and defamation of character are two different things. I'm an IT consultant so I'm very familiar with what I have a right to say and what I don't, and I wouldn't cross that line anyways. You have made many assumptions that you know me, when you don't.
And you've made many assumptions about a reputable breeder that you don't know either but you've come here to publicly do her harm. It's ok for you to make assumptions about someone you don't know but it's not ok for me to make assumptions about what your motives are here?

Freedom of speech is: I had a bad experience with a breeder, she was rude, and told me to find another breeder.

Defamation of character is: BEWARE SC Yorkie buyers: Do not buy pups from this breeder. She refused to DNA a pup @ MY expense (and naming the breeder).

Defamation of character: implying she's sketchy and that something must be wrong with her pedigree (those are your incorrect opinions and not actual facts).

Please break out the dictionary and check the meaning of defamation of character and libel (not liability).

It seems pretty obvious (my opinion) that the bottom line is, you didn't like what she told you, it offended you and you came here for revenge.

Last edited by Pinehaven; 08-11-2010 at 03:34 AM. Reason: typo
Pinehaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!