View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 01:50 AM   #11
lizzieg
YT 500 Club Member

Freedom of speech [sharing an experience] and defamation of character are two different things. I'm an IT consultant so I'm very familiar with what I have a right to say and what I don't, and I wouldn't cross that line anyways. You have made many assumptions that you know me, when you don't. I involve my Yorkie in many volunteer events for the elderly and on my visits to Atlanta, I take her to the Scottish Rite Children's Hospital to visit the cancer patients and try to bring happiness into their lives. I work, host many charity events to raise money, and also take care of my household, so I considered breeding to donate the money to charity without having to host the events. But I have networked with a great lady who has helped me to balance my hectic schedule so that I can have more time for my family, and also do what I am passionate about.

As far as liability, I haven't committed a crime by posting a review of a vet, groomer, or breeder under that particular section. If you feel that I've committed a crime, please report me, or report me to the YT admin. if I am in default, because I know that I am not. I am a peaceful person, and you are the only person that has attempted to attack me since my membership to the site on 7-31-2010. I'm learning great info. and interacting with other Yorkie owners and enjoying myself; therefore this thread ends here. You are not going to ruin my experience with this site; I appreciate what it does for its members too much.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!