View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 06:52 PM   #10
Pinehaven
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzieg View Post
This wouldn't offend you so if you weren't proudly breeding with her dogs. I shared my experience, and from what I shared, people can use their own judgment on whether or not they choose to buy from her. I am a 'reference', so to say. Breeders are like employees seeking employment; they would never include a reference that would share anything negative about them. That is all I have to say. The best of luck to you and your future endeavors. I obviously didn't mean to offend you, or anyone else that has purchased from her. Anyone can research and learn how to successfully breed Yorkies, but proper business etiquette is a must in society. 'A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches.'
Hey, you haven't offended me ... that's just another one of your many assumptions!

I wish you well in your endeavor too. I also hope that no one ever comes to a public forum and defames you based on their opinions from a few e-mail conversations that they've had with you.

"Proper business etiquette is a must in society" but libel and defamation of character is a crime in the court of law (and that's all I have to say).
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!