View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 04:44 PM   #1
Lexie Meunier
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Unlove New Puppy - Diarrhea and limping :(

Hi all, my little 9 week old Yorkie is having some issues. We got her last week and she was doing OK but the last 4 days she has had bad [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]diarrhea[/COLOR][/COLOR]. We feel SO bad for her. She will wait and not eat all day, then she will eat and we feel good, but then she will have such a hard time going poo. At first we were trying to potty train her but now we just feel so bad for her that anytime she actually goes we will try and support her and make her feel good about it. The bad thing is, it is always liquidy. And she tries so hard to go but not much comes out. It is going on 4 days of this. Should we be scared? My wife and I plan to take her to the Vet tomorrow. Any advice? Please...

To make matters worse, today when she was playing she must have hurt her leg. She is limping and it breaks my [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]heart[/COLOR][/COLOR]. She doesnt seem to be in any pain, but it is very noticable that she is hurting by the way she walks and how she favors her other leg.

One last question. Is it normal for a little puppy to seem depressed at times? She is so cute and loving but at time she just seems so down. Is this normal at her age?

I apologize for all the questions, but we are [COLOR=green !important][COLOR=green !important]new [COLOR=green !important]parents[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] and we love her SO much. Any advice is helpful. thank you all so much...
Lexie Meunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!