View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 12:30 PM   #8
bj1
Owned By BJ and Lil Ann
Donating Member

My hubby and I have 2 yorkies. First we got a boy then thought he may like to have a playmate so we got his sister. We coudn't be happier with our desicion. BJ never barked but Lil Ann does, so when she goes barking, BJ will bark too. So yes, he will probally do what the other one does. To the question that they won't be clingy when they get a partner, I don't know about everyone else but mine are as clingy as you can get. Our boy has to have his mommy and daddy right with all the time. Our girl is a little more independent but she wants to be loved on all the time too and held. We have never left them alone ever. If we go down the road we take them with us even if one of us has to stay out in the car or whatever. And in emergency like when we have a Dr. appt. my parents will babysit them till we get back. But we never regret that we got Lil Ann. They are so close and play with each other great. But like others have said it's not easy nor is it cheap. I can't tell you how much we have already spent on vet bills with each one of them. I know it's thousands. So that's another thing to look at before you get one. Hope this helps.
bj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!