View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 11:03 AM   #5
JPop & Taz 2
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Ok, my 2 cents......and please don't bash me, but, you did ask. I have 6 yorkies. I absolutely love them all dearly! But, it is not easy. They are so darned cute and addictive, I got started and just couldn't stop. I still work full time, DH is semi-retired. Mine are pee-pad trained ( well, that might be stretching it a little). I wash pee-pads every morning. I have them groomed every 2 weeks. I have a great groomer and only cost me 12.00 per baby, including tip. I have one that has Addison's disease, so she's on meds daily and has to have a shot every 25 days; so its the shot plus the office visit. And then there's Heartworm preventive and flea/tick preventive and annual check-ups and dentals........so you see where I'm going. I don't see me retiring any time soon. We did get a camper so we could vacation....but, you ever tried to vacation in a 25 ft. camper with 6 yorkies? As I said, I love them all dearly, but, be sure to give it some thought. I can't imagine not having any of my babies, but, I do wish I had stopped at 2.

Linda, owned by JPop, Taz, TJ, Halo, my "Lil Deuce Coupe", and my angel Tia
JPop & Taz 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!