View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 12:43 AM   #3
Sunnie
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonahpet View Post
On April 6, 2009 I purchased a male Yorkshire terrier, born December 25, 2008. I purchased the dog from Crown Ridge Gems (Valore Allison) as a pet. In November 2009 the dog died from complications of hemophilia during neutering. As a matter of record, the dog was diagnosed with the following genetic diseases: 1) Testicles wrapped around bladder; 2) Leg Cal Perthes Disease; 3) Hemophilia. The Vet's statement reads as follows: "I believe this dog was substandard and coming from indiscriminate breeding". I lost the small claims court case against Valore Allison when she stated (under oath) that she had never had a complaint from anyone regarding the health of her dogs. The judge then ruled against me and said "buyer beware". -- I learned a heartbreaking lesson.

wow! that is terrible. I wanted to welcome you to YT. I live just down the road from you in Ridgecrest. Never heard of Crown Ridge Gems.. where are they located?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!