View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 11:03 PM   #2
107barney
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member

Hi Nanci
I always use petsitters when I travel. I have used petsitters that come into my home 3x a day but I found that I really like it when they stay here with the dogs. So now, I have petsitters that come in during the day and then they sleep over. With the exception of minor issues, I've found this to be the best option. My dogs are not stressed and they are not interrupted from their routines.

You can find professional petsitters by visiting Napps: National Association of Professional Process Servers or Home. Usually these petsitters are insured and bonded.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by netchick View Post
We are going on vacation early Monday morning 8/16 and I am really dragging my feet about them going to a boarding place. Although it is nice, it's still not home, ya know?? I have a 3 year old, very very laid back gentle sweet male, Toby, and an 11 month sweetie pie male, Baxter. Would anyone in our area be up for a petsitting adventure??

Also, has anyone on here gone away for a week and had petsitters come into the home 3 times a day? How did that go? It just seems like lesser of two evils. I'd love some feedback!!

Thanks!!
Nanci
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!