View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 04:01 AM   #15
laci32
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by misslissa View Post
Im so disgusted right now i cant think. I just got a call from my grandmother, she was so upset i could hardly understand her but when i did i just burst into tears.
She has two shelties a boy(rocky) and a girl (miley) they are both great dogs well yesterday when she was out doing some errands she left her dogs out in the yard,my uncle and five cousins live with her.She got a frantic call and when she got home her little girl was dead she had choked to death.
The story she got was that the two dogs wear playing and the lead got wrapped around her neck and she choked.
but one the lead in in the air she could not have wrapped it around her own neck.
and two my uncle would have seen that and got her lose,it would have taken a long time.
she thinks that my cousin and his friend my have done it but his parents wont believe he had anything to do with it even though we caught the boy beating a cat last winter because it slept under his porch
the only other option is that my grandmothers ex-boyfriend did this but i don't find this likely he loves dogs and he can be spiteful to humans but i could never see him hurting a animal

im just so torn up i don't know what to do im really angry that no one will be punished and i fear for her little boy.
i guess i just need some friends.
That's horrible .I am so sorry for you and your gram . All I can think of right now is two things . 1) Kick them out , or 2) have security cams installed . Oh wait three put them in her bedroom when she has errands to run with a lock on her door .

Personaly if I suspected someone in my house harmed my babies .They would on the street . It's a shame that your grandma has to go through this . Prayer for you both .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!