Thread: Brain overload
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 11:04 AM   #15
musiccitymom
YT Addict

Just got home from Wolfie's evaluation. He isn't too bad lol He has a good bite, ear set, silk coat, cute face and show dog personality. Just have to keep an eye on his topline (may be a just a tad higher in the rear which I had noticed. He was pretty level when I brought him home but in the last couple of weeks it seemed his back legs grew more than his front) and see how his color breaks. Biggest hurdle is he is so dark.

So her recommendation was to not show him in anything but puppy matches until his hair hits the floor and hopefully he will be cleared up. She felt it wasn't worth risking dq's for his dark coat til I see how he comes along. She even told me she would have kept him as a pup herself to see how he turns out which made me happy of course. So we will do some conformation classes and matches in the mean time and see where that takes us. Should be a fun journey!

We will definitely be doing the match this coming weekend!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!