View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 10:32 AM   #10
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola1331 View Post
she was born late april. so 3 months, going on 4. she told me that if I had any problems to tell her and she would get me meds.... i guess some other people on some fourms have been bashing her. she really seemed like a nice lady but i dont want to get meds from her. she is not a vet and I dont know her well at all. i know her intentions were good but the fact is i've spent over 2000$ on this puppy and i've had her for almost 4 weeks. ugh. oh well.

thanks everyone! i cant wait to post more pictures of her. she is so silly, we have gotten a few videos of her hyper active ness. hahaha when she plays with her daddy she runs around with her nub tail between her legs and her ears back. she runs in circles all around the room. if we put her on the bed so runs after him off the bed. of course he catches her and puts her back on the bed. its soo funny! it reminds me of a little kid jumping into a pool into thair parents arms. cute. lol.

-alora
She should be returning all your money.....

Yes, breeders are nice when they are wanting to sell you something. Her intentions of obtaining meds for you is something she shouldn't be doing, that is against the law too. I don't know who the breeder is, but she is one of not so good ethics. What you described as where your pup came from...does not sound like the dogs are kept sanitary.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!