View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 10:25 AM   #1
dsgskjdnc
Yorkie Talker

Unhappy PLEASE HELP. What could be wrong with my new puppy?!

I have had my Shorkie [COLOR=green ! important][COLOR=green ! important]puppy[/COLOR][/COLOR], Miley, since Wednesday. She was a little under 8 weeks (She turned 8 weeks yesterday). She was completely normal until the following night, when we had her in her crate and she vomited. It was a lot of vomit. And since then she has been sleeping almost all the time, not eating much, she's had [COLOR=green ! important][COLOR=green ! important]diarrhea[/COLOR][/COLOR], and she has still been vomiting, although mostly it's just bile. We took her to the vet Thursday morning, and he said he wanted to keep her for observation overnight. When we went and got her the next morning, the vet said that she did not vomit once, and she was eating very well. We got pills for her to take every 12 hours, and we also got pills to give her if the [COLOR=green ! important][COLOR=green ! important]vomiting[/COLOR][/COLOR] persists. So we brought her home and she seemed perfectly fine, except for the fact that she was still tired. And then last night, she threw up again! But then right after she got a playful streak in her and was very hyper. And then today, she is doing the exact same thing again. [COLOR=green ! important][COLOR=green ! important]Sleeping[/COLOR][/COLOR] and vomiting. Except she no longer has diarrhea. She is drinking [COLOR=green ! important][COLOR=green ! important]water[/COLOR][/COLOR] though, but she is still not eating. We are all very worried about her, and ANY help anyone can give me at all is very much appreciated!
dsgskjdnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!