View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 05:40 AM   #8
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola1331 View Post
she told me that if i needed any meds to ask her and that she can get them from somewhere. but she didnt give me a health garantee persay, i dont think... i should of known something was fishy though. befor i got to her house she was telling me that some of her dogs got poop on themselves and needed to be bathed. also one of the other girls i was looking at had diharea while we were playing with her. i dont know though, i didnt think anything of it at the time. it just kind of sucks that i paid 1200$ for a sick puppy. but she is the cutest little ewok ever! haha she has white on her chin and chest. also on her back toes. shes super spunky and a quick learner. i wish i could start potty training her outside but she need to get all of her shots done over. :[ because she has been sick we couldnt give her her 3rd set of shots on time. chucks!

oh well. thanks for the comments!!! I can't wait for her to get better!!! :]
The fact that this breeder whoever she is didn't provide you with a guarantee speaks volumes. But, what this breeder doesn't know is that there are California Lemon Laws and she is responsible for your baby's vet bills.

I know that when people are looking for a new pup they are in a hurry and fall in love with that cute little face, BYBers are depending on this.

How old is your little girl?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!