View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 01:14 PM   #14
sshaw
YT 1000 Club Member

I have had 3 females and Dennis is my first male. They all have been loving and clingy but Dennis is now wanting to go out every couple of hours just to drag me from tree to tree and bush to bush barely tinkling! He is also starting to lift his leg in the house. My girls went out in the morning and once at night, and piddled once and sometimes pooped, but that was it. With Dennis I am always guessing, he never seems to run out of either.

So for me the difference is purely behavioral. Dennis wants to find a mate and would spend all his time smelling one out and leaving his sent behind if I let him. It is getting real cold here in the NY area and I think if I did not pick him up and take him inside, he would freeze to death and not even notice. He is a beautiful little male and I have a breeder that is interested but I am beginning to think maybe I should neuter. I will not charge her to Stud, nor will I take a pup. I just wanted to help her out, but I am fearing that if I breed him this behavior will get worse and I worry that maybe I have already waited to long. He is 8 ½ months now.

I prefer females and never had any of them show the least bit of interest in sex, and Dennis is showing signs as large as a tree trunk (twice this morning), just what more and more is on his little mind. I am beginning to think no matter what the choice, one of us is going to be very unhappy.

Sue
sshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!