View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 07:56 AM   #26
manina
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Unhappy It's not just one airlines!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartPixie View Post
I need to play devils advocate here. My brother is a breeder. A few months ago he sent a few of his puppies to me because the buyers were close to me and I could deliver them. He sent them via American Airlines. I was shocked when I went to pick them up none of the puppies had been fed or watered. (I know this because my brother put stickers at the bottom of the food and water containers. No food residue, no soggy stickers.)

So while I do not support puppy mills, I think people should consider that perhaps the airline was at fault as well as the breeder...

Just my two cents. I know I will NEVER put Cricket on in Cargo and would do my best to talk anyone I know of out of using AA in the future.
It's not only AA is all of them, If I was a breeder and for the money they do make, drive half way or all the way and fly back , U can get good tickets sale out there and U can rent a car one way, Please open your eyes this will happen again !!!!!
I love to drive I'm one that would love to drive and pick up or drop off puppies fr ILL to Florida or fr NY to Florida.
Cause I'm always driving, But we need to love our animals more and think of what they r going through. I was on a flight 2 month ago and a young lady had 2 , 12 weeks puppy with her and she told me her mother was a breeder and she deliver the puppy, that if it was, just too far to drive, she drives and meet the buyer or buyers half way. Now that's a breeder that not only loves what she does for a living , but loves and care for their well being, until they get to their forever home. Just my 2 cents.
bark@ulater!!!!!
manina,miley and max
manina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!