View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 06:39 AM   #13
Mitzis Mom
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby2sday View Post
I have one Yorkie that is a barker and her trainer told me to spray her too. It really works if I am in the house when she starts to bark. I don't even have to spray her any more. She sees the bottle and stops, but......if I'm not there, she barks non stop. Has anyone used one of those ultra sonic things they advertise on TV?
I tried the "bark off" device and it didn't work the way it's supposed to. One problem is that you don't really know if it is making the sound or not b/c there is no light or other indicator that the sound went off. The other problem is, that all of my five heard the tone if they barked or not. Our little Minnie who is very sensible got very confused and refuses now to go to the back yard. All our 'barkers' did either ignore the sound or didn't hear it. It also works only in a distance of ~20 feet and I was chasing through the back yard to get the thingy in the right distance...

I'm sending the device back tomorrow... Oh... and be careful, even though they tell you it's only $10 for two (plus shipping and handling) but somehow I ended up paying $44... I saw them yesterday at walmart for $9.95...
Mitzis Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!