View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 12:17 PM   #9
cajungal
YT Addict

Well, did not get to go see the yorkie mama dog today after all. My mom called her to tell her we were on our way. And the lady said today would not be good afterall. Because she has a man putting down cement at her home. And both of her dogs are fixing to go in labor. One due tomorrow and the other due on Friday. She said both dogs are acting really nervous and agitated. So, she does not want to get the dogs more nervous about being around too many people. I totally understand though. I don't want to do anything to upset the dogs and make them nervous. I just want both dogs to have a smooth delivery and healthy pups. She said that she was going to put the dogs in the paper for deposits as soon as they are born. But, since we found out about her before she put them in the paper, we get first choice of a female. Her prices start at $800 and go on up. I hope we can get one under $1000 because my mom by no means wanted to even pay $800. But, I bugged her so much about it that she gave in way over her limit. I told her I would work 2 jobs if I have to. And help her with the cost. We will give this lady a deposit as soon as the pups are born. To make sure my dog is not sold to anyone else. This lady seems to be a really great breeder. My mom talked to her over a half hour on the phone. And she says she will NOT let any of her puppies leave until they are in tip top shape. And make sure that all of her pups will go to a loving home. These dogs are raised in her home and not a kennel. They are part of her family. Her babies. She seems to have a lot of love and devotion to her dogs. (She has yorkies as well as Maltese.) I am glad to find someone who is really decitated to their dogs and not in it just for the money.
cajungal is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!