View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 05:56 PM   #8
brendarash
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default air horn and barking

I was in my vets office one day with two of my babies, a women asked me if yorkies are barkers I said yes and when you have 6 dogs that bark it can get bad. A lady sitting in the room happened to be a dog trainer , she aked me if I tried a small air horn ? I said no ,wouldnt that be to load ? she said you use the small ones for boats, She said try it, it works. I talked to the vet about it . She said to try it. So I stopped at the local K-mart and got the smallest one I could find. The next day as a neighbor waked past the front of the house walking her dog. I said okay I am going to try this horn. I said look Mom has a horn and shook the horn, I said "Stop", Mom is going to get the horn. They kept barking,So I gave 1 small tap to the horn. They all stopped and looked at me. I said Horn.That is all I have to say when they all start barking. I say "wheres my horn" they all stop. To this day I do not even have to blow it except when they get really worked up and do not listen. I say where is my horn they stop and go lay down.It is loud but not as bad as I thought it would of been. It works real good.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!