View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 12:21 PM   #10
Yorkiedaze
My hairy-legged girls
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene68 View Post
My new boy ( he is 3.4lbs and 2 years old ) is getting put on a flight tomorrow. Here is my dilemma. He has a flight that will take him from his original destination, to a place about 7hrs from where I live. There is a 4 hr delay, and he is then moved to another plane that then continues on to my town. I have a friend that lives in the town where the layover is. Should I have her go pick him up and bring him back when the next flight resumes?, or should I keep him with the airline? The lady at the airport said it was best to keep him there because people will be checking on him. So altogether He will have an hour fight, a 4 hour stay on the ground and another 40 minute flight to my place. I'm sick thinking about it. I inquired about getting a flight out to meet him, but the lady said it doesn't make a difference, animals are not allowed in the plane with you on that flight
Oh my goodness.........I see he "isn't" on a plane till tomorrow. Have you seen this puppy or his parents or the breeders home? If not, I'd more than suggest you fly there and if all checks out ok, you bring your baby back with you in the cabin. I do hope all goes well with this baby. Cargo is so dangerous.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!