View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 11:44 AM   #9
MochaBoyMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBCZ Mom View Post
What is the name of the probiotics you use? I think that may be helpful for her. That, and more exercise, and better opportunities to poo uninterrupted, might all be helpful. We are considering gating her in our bathroom during the day rather than crating, so that she can have unrestricted access to potty without our little guy, even though she gets multiple chances every day.

It's called Nutri-Vet Probiotics for Dogs. I think there are other brands that should work just as well. I just went out and bought the first one I can find because back then all the antibiotics are not helping his diarrhea. I was fortunate that this one worked out so well. The other day I caught him eating a snail. In the old days, that is guarantee for serious diarrhea (brown water with nothing in it) and vomiting (continuous every few minutes, then once everything is out, still vomits once in a while for days). However, he was fine, no problems at all. His stool has been looking very healthy in color and firmness, very consistently. I strongly recommend that you give probiotics a try.

Have you considered taking them out at separate times to poo? Get them on a different pooing schedule?

Last edited by MochaBoyMom; 08-04-2010 at 11:46 AM.
MochaBoyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!