View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 11:11 AM   #6
yorkie_mama22
Currently Suspended!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachwhitxoxo View Post
I've been looking everywhere for a perfect yorkie, but no luck, I need some help. I live in the Ft.Worth area, and don't want to go too far. I'm looking for a female yorkie. Preferably a "teacup". It would be awesome if she could be $250 or under. Thanks!

Welcome to YT. I'm sure you will get alot of responses that you might not like but what your looking for is kind of impossible.

First off theres no such thing as a "teacup" yorkie. Thats a term used by bad breeders to boost their prices and make their yorkies sound "special".

Secondly for 250$ your best bet is to look at shelters and rescues to find a yorkie that is in need. There is TONS of them. I think they would be 500$ and under. 250$ is really pushing it.

Third - NO GOOD REPUTABLE breeder would EVER sell their yorkie for 250$. There is just so much that goes into breeding that the costs add up. Thats why you see them around 1,000$.

If you have your heart set on finding a yorkie puppy you need to do your research and look for a good breeder, build a relationship and pick out a puppy.

I learned the hard way trying to find a "bargain" or "good deal". It ended in lots of vet bills and heartache.

BE SMART!!! Get informed I bought my last yorkie, who was a year old. Small male already up to date on shots, and neutered for an amazing price. My breeder was amazing and that was the most important thing to me. That she will always be there for Zach and me whenever we need her!
yorkie_mama22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!