View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 09:34 AM   #1
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Question Fletcher ate dark chocolate!!!

AARRGGG!!! This boy is going to kill me slowly with worry!

My Fletch got on the table this morning while noone was home and when my boyfriend got home he saw a Lindt dark chocolate truffle wrapper empty on the floor and the placemats ruffled on the table, like something small 4 legged and furry got up there and stole a chocolate!!! There were 4 chocolates and he only ate 1. My bf has been keeping an eye on him and when he told me (on my lunch break at like 1230, almost 4 hours later, he said he was fine. I told him to bring him to the vet immediately if anything seems off but I called the vet too. I asked the person who answered the phone what I should do and she asked me his weight and how much he ate. I told her only 1 and he is 13lbs. She told me to tell him he's a bad dog and prepare myself for a possible evening of diarrhea but he should be fine. I did read that .7 oz will cause intestinal upset. Is there anything I should or can do for him at this point or do I just wait it out?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!