View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 06:33 AM   #15
bellababy08
YT 1000 Club Member

So sorry to hear that happen to you...I too looked for my bella baby on the internet and seen all the scammers out there, same as you they wanted me to send my money and they would send me a puppy...I never would do that cause I wanted to see and pick out my baby and have my baby in my hands before they got my money...cause you don't know what kind of puppy they will send you or as you know if you will even get one...there are alot of breeders out there that breed for the money and not the health of the pup...I didn't want a so called teacup puppy that wasn't going to get over 3lbs thats a runt that will more than likely have a lot of health problems and won't live that long...my advice is find a good breeder that breeds standard Yorkies 4-7 lb or bigger go to him/her house visit with them get to know them see how they live and how well they care of there dogs...any good breeder will invite you over no problems and answer all you questions and than some...I drove 250 miles 4 hours just to see the puppies and see how she lived. I got luck that day and came home with my Bella baby...Bella was 10 weeks old when I got her she weighed 3.5 lbs and now she is 2 years old 8.6 lbs very very healthy girl. Hope this will help on you next search good luck!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!