View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 06:08 AM   #1
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Default There's no cure for stupidity

I've not been able to shake this experience, so I'm posting what happened the other night.

Hubby and I stopped at Mac's for milk and bread, why I was waiting to pay dh walked out, when I came out five minutes later, I saw why.

In the parking lot off to the side was a large long haird pretty male dog tied to a tree; now it was evening but still about 90 degrees out. He was right by the driveway where cars are pulling in and out. He was also barking his head off. Parked next to us with windows wide open, and sitting in the passenger seat was a pitbull, unleashed, the driver of the car is looking anywhere but at his dog. His friend was stumbling around outside the car - stoned I guess. Our Magic was in our car, crated and not barking but growling.

So I looked at hubby, and he said oh yes there was a close call, the pitbull tried to leap out the window. He glanced over to the tied up dog. Guess why dear?

We stayed in the parking lot until the car with the pit bull left. I went into two stores, and asked if anywhere there owned the leashed dog. Blank stares. Finally found the owner in the subway shop, eating dinner. I said you best finish up, your dog is at risk, explained the situation. He said; Buster is just fine, I;ll be out when I'm out. Geesh.

I came back out by that time the car with pitbull was gone. Some people shouldn't own pet rocks never mind dogs.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!